Friday, June 1, 2012

Slim-down Update (not good). Little Gym and Dance Recital Practice

Well, I wish I had a fabulous week #1 Summer Slim-down number to report on this Friday. I had a feeling this would happen because of the weights and resistance training that this program involves. I dropped .2 lbs this week! Not good. I do feel stronger and I do feel like my upper body is getting the most of it right now. He said this would happen, and that we would feel the changes in our clothing first and that things would shift, but it is still hard to except when you work that hard. Holly unfortunately is basically seeing the same thing. We both ate pretty good and I worked out 5 days in a row this week mixing up Cardio and my sessions. I did take today off from working out because my stomach is acting funny.  Oh well!

On to better things. The kids started Little Gym Camp this week with Sydney. They have so much fun there and it is 3 hours, so mommy can go run errands! They have a theme, do gymnastics activities, they do some free play, arts and crafts, and they even give them a snack. The kids love it!








This morning I took Sophia and Carmen to their dress rehearsal. It appears that I am going to be the "stage mom" during the recital tomorrow so I snapped pictures today and took video because I was able to get closer than Abel will probably be able to get tomorrow with all of the people. The girls did fantastic. They do better and better each time with remembering the dance. Look at how beautiful they look!



Carmen's Dance Video
Click below:


After the dance recital practice I took my two goofballs to Chick Fila for lunch. With matching colors on their nicely tanned skin.....I had to snap this picture. Week #1 of Summer Vacation has come and gone. More fun to report next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment