Friday, June 15, 2012

Our Weekend in Cali and Friday Weigh In Results

Week #3 Results

Muscles: ok today

Body: tired, working out intensely 5 times a week (training with Travis which is high intensity, total body circuit training, kickboxing, and running)

Weight: up 1.6 lbs... total down since starting -.6???

I keep trying to tell myself that the entire reason I am killing myself is so that I can TONE, So, I hope that is what I am doing. I know that muscle weighs more than fat. I guess we will see when we do measurements at the end of these sessions. Might take today off from the gym. I am frustrated. Oh...did I mention, it is DAY 2 of my period! Hope that's not too much information for ya people but that could be affecting things as well. 

This past weekend we went to California to see Abel's family and celebrate Gianni's birthday. Carmen is really struggling with the fact that brother is getting two parties! Poor girl! They do usually come here for her birthday though so I tried to explain...it's not like extra presents! We drove up into the mountains towards San Diego to walk around an outlet mall and get out of the heat. The temperature was 77 which was a nice break! The kids stopped to take a photo with their cousins Destiny and India. 

The mall had a miniature golf course so of course we had to play!

This is the newest cousin Jada! She is almost two. The kids loved taking care of her. Her new baby brother is on the way and should be arriving in late July by c-section. 
Look at my beautiful kiddos! I can't believe Gianni is going to be 7 on Saturday. He is growing up so fast and turning into such a big boy. 
Carmen is so proud that she can swing all by herself. She mastered that way before brother did! You go girl!
Before Gianni's party it was time to nap. My two biggest babies decided to snuggle together and for whatever reason she was daddy's girl this weekend!
The family went all out for Gianni's California party. Look at this cake!


The kids had a great time and we are safe and sound back in Arizona. We are gearing up to do the whole birthday thing again this Saturday, his actual birthday, with his school friends and baseball friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment