Saturday, June 4, 2011

I owe it to them!

You are looking at two very important people in my life: Holly and Michelle. Many of you know that in 2009 I began my weight loss process and I am proud to say that I have lost over 65 pounds at this point...and I have kept it off. It is all about finding something that you are truly passionate about. Exercise was not my thing until I met Michelle. Michelle is the third lovely lady from the left and she is my kickboxing teacher. She pushes me, yells at me when I am trying to cheat, pushes my body to new limits, and motivates me more than I think she realizes. I owe so much to her! I am in the best shape of my life and my kids are proud of me and believe that I am strong and that is the best feeling in the world.
Now, Holly has gone through this process with me. We talk through our meals, we plan our workouts, we cry together when the scale goes up a smidgen and celebrate together when it goes down. We motivate each other and there is no other person I would rather be with during this process. We changed our lifestyles together. On Friday night, we went out to Scottsdale with Michelle and a few other instructors at the gym. It was an amazing night and we have earned it! Thank you Holly and Michelle for helping me change my life! I could not have done it without you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment