Monday, August 9, 2010

First Day of School

Today we sent our little boy off to Kindergarten! He was so excited. We packed his lunch and pencil box and got everything ready. He was totally mature about it, almost too mature. No issues, and no fears. Today daddy took him since it was my first day with students as well. Tomorrow he will be dropped off at the playground where the teachers are on duty. Tonight I asked him if he wanted me to park and walk him to the playground and he said, "mom, I got this, I know where to go, and I line up by my teacher's name!." He is so grown up.


Gianni and Sydney caught up on the playground. They are in different classes this year : (



It was a long day but he came home in a great mood. He said that they learned lots and lots of rules and they went to the library where they learned about computers. He really liked that part. At the end of the day they had to draw a picture of school and he drew a computer because the library was his favorite part of the day.
Carmen....oh she was a total mess today! Tears were pouring down her face. She got up this morning and said, "Good morning mommy. I go to Cole's house today all by myself and Gianni goes to school?" I told her that was correct and she got upset. When I dropped her of at Nicole's, her legs dug into my sides and she cried at first for Gianni and then for me. I had to peel her off of me. She went to daycare all last week and was pretty much fine but being without Gianni is really throwing her off. Poor baby.

1 comment:

  1. So happy that he had a great first day!!! They are growing up right before our eyes. LOVE how he was so confident to go to the playground on his own tomorrow! too cute!

    hope carmen has a better day tomorrow without her brother!

    ReplyDelete