Sunday, August 29, 2010

Congrats Chris and Tracy

Before I say congratulations to my cousin, I want to start with a big HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD! 34 Years and going strong! You both are an inspiration to us all and excellent role models when it comes to making a marriage work.

Congratulations to my cousin Christopher and his fiance Tracy on their engagement. Tonight was a wonderful little family reunion and a chance to meet Tracy's family as well. The party was a blast and filled with surprises.

The first big surprise of the evening was when Chris's father (my uncle Mike) and Julie came walking into the party. They hopped on a flight from Buffalo and landed right before the party to surprise us all.



The look on Tracy's face was priceless! Chris was shocked as well.


Me and the hubby!


Justin and Rachel


The Frisoni Family!!! It was nice to see them for another occasion other than Christmas Eve. Wish we all had time in our busy schedules to visit more often. Aunt Helen never changes. It was nice to chat with my cousins Julie and Joe as we celebrated Christopher and Tracy.



No comments:

Post a Comment