Sunday, May 6, 2012

Our Crazy Life

So since my other amazing collage making site Picnik closed, I have been looking for something that is user friendly to make collages. I am giving Smilebox a try today. You can pay a small fee and get the collages without adds but I thought I would just try it out first before I pay. I had no idea that you could add music to the collages until I was posting. Interesting. The collages are cute and it was an easy site if anybody else is needing a good collage site. I don't like that it is a link that you have to click on so I think this may be the only time that I use it.

Things have been very busy lately. The kids are involved in all kinds of activities, work has been stressful and it seems as if we never have any free time. I have started to take classes to obtain my Principal's Certificate and I just found out last Friday that I will be moving schools to take on an Advisor position at a different middle school. It has been an emotional few weeks and I am happy and sad to be packing up my room and preparing to move from the classroom to an office. I am so sorry for not posting updates to my blog but today I had some time to mess around and try some new things. We will see!

A few weeks ago we participated in the spring supper club. The food was great as usual, although my falafel was a complete flop! Holly and Adam hosted a Jewish themed dinner and we each had to use a Jewish word as the night went on. We played games and hung out for what I will say was the most interesting and different supper club yet. Nice job Holly and Adam

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital collage made with Smilebox



Gianni is having an amazing year. He is now having baseball practice and games 4 times a week. He is always hungry and always tired but he is managing to do great. His team is fantastic and supportive and we are so lucky to have such a great group this season. Go Reds!


Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free collage



Carmen is having so much fun in school and at dance. She loves to be creative, make art, and she sings at the top of her lungs in the shower. She is always making us laugh with her silly little voice.

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Free collage made with Smilebox

Between dance and baseball, we had two days where we were able to spend some time cooling down with friends. One time we took a picnic lunch up to Papa's pool and the other was some time in the back yard on our Slip n Slide. Both times we were able to hang with Sydney. The adults and the kids are ready for summer!
Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own digital collage


Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Digital collage created with Smilebox


I promise to be better about posting! Three more weeks of school, so at this point I am just trying to make it through. Happy Teacher Appreciation Week to all of my friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment