Friday, February 4, 2011

Projects For All

So the story goes something like this. "Mommy, we got to pick any animal we wanted for our zoo project and guess what I picked......THE ELECTRIC EEL!" Not a giraffe, an elephant, a deer, but THE ELECTRIC EEL. Ok, so I explain to him that for research you have to go to the library. Daddy took him to the children's section and nothing on the electric eel. So the computer was next and then the craft store. We had lots of fun and it turned out great. Gianni is coming down with a cold but he sniffled through it and glued everything down himself.


"What's my project mommy? I want a project too!" So tonight we also made Carmen a bag for her tap shoes and ballet shoes that will hold her things for dance class. All the girls had bags last week and I guess a bag is the cool thing to have. Here is what we were able to come up with.


I am crafted out and gearing up for a busy weekend. Tomorrow it is dance class and then off to the bridal shop in Chandler so that Gianni and Carmen can be fitted for their wedding attire for my cousins big wedding in NY. Gianni says he would like a white tux!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! I love the bag and I love that Abel is helping with all the projects to cute.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete