Sunday, February 6, 2011

Busy Baking

This morning daddy and Carmen went to the store so that Gianni and I could make cookies for his Valentine's Day party at school. While he was sleeping I mixed up my sugar cookie recipe and let the dough chill in the fridge. Once Gianni woke up we started to roll and press out beautiful hearts. We also mixed up some icing for the cookies. When we were done it was into the freezer so that the cookies will stay fresh for the party which is on Friday.

Once daddy returned from the store, he began cutting up fruit while I mixed up a marshmallow fruit dip to go into our platter. We will be celebrating the Super Bowl at the Roseland's house this afternoon. Tons of food and friends and looking forward to a good time.

After cleaning up and signing Valentine's Day cards for our friends at school and daycare, Abel dumped the kids in the backyard to play and I am now off for a run to work off all of the food that I will be consuming this afternoon. Trying to start running on pavement again. Would really like to do Pat's Run again this year so I am going to start at 2.6 miles today since it has been a few months since I have run on the street. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment