Monday, March 5, 2012

Everybody is Lost!

"I can't buckle my seatbelt because my car seat is not in the same spot daddy puts it!"

"Mom...my baby's arm fell off and daddy is not here to sew it!" FOLLOWED BY TEARS..lots of them!

"Mommy, are you going to leave the basketball net out all night. I know it's heavy but daddy puts it away! Somebody might take it!"

"My game on the NOOK started me back at level one...I need daddy to fix it!" Followed by INTENSE TEARS!

 Carmen had a good day but one girl was extra kind and got treasure box and that made her sad. Gianni got 1st base for participation during reading today.
 I had an unpleasant start to my day so I did my best to take the kids out to play tonight to take my mind off of things. Everybody is just OFF today! The kids are behaving very well....we are all just off!


15 minutes of tears this morning! Look babe....I can sew....but that doesn't mean I like it!
WE MISS YOU DADDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment