Friday, October 14, 2011

End of Our Break and Our Little Princess

This week we ended our fall break with a short outing to Friendship Park to play and feed the ducks. The kids enjoyed throwing food out to the ducks. Gianni of course was being a boy and was aiming right for the ducks. It's funny....I remember wanting two boys and I am so glad that I have one of each now! Gianni was "boy" in true form this week. He pulled what I am going to call "an Uncle Justin". He went to the bathroom before we left the house and proceeded to leave the bathroom sink on while we were gone. Not sure how much my water bill is going to be. We were gone for over 4 hours. If it had flooded I am not sure what I would have done with him.
 We also headed up to Nonna and Papa's house to go swimming for probably the last time this season. It is in the low 100's but it is supposed to drop. They wanted to show off their skills for Nonna and Papa.
Swimming Video

 Carmen and I got our hair done this week. This is just to give you an idea of how long it was because we actually took off over 2 inches so add that in in your mind to this picture.
 Oh my little Carmen! 4 years ago I was packing my bags for the hospital. She was a planned c-section so I remember this night perfectly. I packed 1/2 of what I packed for Gianni and insisted on packing no pink what so ever. I told people I was prepared and calm when I really wasn't. I probably didn't fool anyone. We were all pretty shocked when they told us that she was 8lbs 12oz! I thought, wow, no way. So glad she came the way she did...and a week early : )    4 years later, she is opposite of what I ever thought I would have in a girl....and I LOVE HER! She is super girly, loves pink and princesses, and she is always wearing jewelry! Total opposite of me but people tell me that's what I get for hating pink so much. We are preparing for her big day tomorrow. As stated before, I believe in doing birthdays BIG! She is super excited for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment