Sunday, August 7, 2011

Last Day of Freedom and Missing Daddy


Well, today is the last day of our wonderful vacation. This morning we played some family board games and then the kids and I said goodbye to Abel. We took off on a bike ride/walk. WOW....it was so hot out! When we returned we decided it was even too hot to find a pool so we played tag in the sprinkler. Even mommy ran all over the back yard playing tag as we were cooled by the sprinkler. The kids are very excited about starting school tomorrow but of course Gianni says he wishes he could stay home and play with Carmen. He says he will miss Carmen. This statement makes me laugh since they spent the whole summer fighting...at least that is how it seemed to me. 

 My husband was absolutely amazing yesterday. He helped in every way that he could to make sure that I was ready to take on this rough week by myself. He helped clean the house, laundry, cleaning out cars, organizing the fridge, and he even watched the kids so that I could go to a boxing class. He was amazing. This morning he left and we all miss him already. Abel, we hope you have a safe drive! We love you and we miss you! We will do our best to send you messages and pictures of the kids as they start this special week. WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment