Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Funny Girl

On Wednesday it was time to give Carmen some much needed attention. Gianni had surgery on his ears on Tuesday and it was all about what Gianni wanted all day. Today, Carmen and I spent some quality time together. Gianni really wanted to golf with Daddy and Papa so the girls dropped them off and headed out to paint pottery at As You Wish. We made little drinking cups for the bathroom so that the kids could use them while brushing their teeth. It is amazing to me how absolutely funny she is when you have her one on one. She never shuts up, she makes up some of the craziest games, and her imagination keeps you on your toes. I love you baby girl!

After pottery, we headed to the golf course where we waited for the boys and enjoyed some Starbucks drinks together. Carmen could not wait to use her new golf clubs that her Papa bought for her! Next it was off to the putting green.



Sports come pretty naturally to Gianni. Poor papa...not as easy with this little one!

My boy!


After golf we headed off to Papa's place for some lunch and a swim. Nonna bought Carmen a new Mickey Mouse swim suit, complete with flip flops and cover up! Here you go Nonna! What do you think? By the way...I did not pose her...she did this all on her own!

The kids swam for an hour or two and then it was shower time and Gianni was off to a birthday party. Carmen fell asleep in the car as usual. It was a long but fun day! I wish spring break could last forever.

Tonight it was working on the blog. Some new templates and headers were made available and my old blog format was getting hard to keep up with because it was "an older version" so I put in lots of time tonight and made the switch. Hope my family and friends enjoy. I am no expert but it was fun trying and playing around with the new set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment