Sunday, September 26, 2010

Our New Pet

This morning was so relaxing! We had a pankcake breakfast, we played in the backyard, we had coffee on the patio, and then......the screaming began! Ok, so we found a spider, but this was no ordinary spider. She had spun a huge web above our shrub and she had another bug wrapped up in the web. Just as she was about to have her lunch, big bad Abel came along and ended her peaceful morning...after I got some pictures of course. Kind of scary!
At that point we decided to go to the front yard. Gianni played baseball in the street with mom and daddy is teaching Carmen how to ride her new bike (thanks papa!). This was all done in PJ's of course because on Sunday we are just lazy.

Abel worked the Cardinals game today and put in some overtime so it was just me and the kids all day. The Arizona heat is wearing everyone out! While I was making dinner I put the TV on for my two crazy and completely exhausted kids so that I could get a meal on the table. Next thing I know, I no longer see two head on the couch. I walk around the corner and they had snuggled up on the couch together. So cute!

I hope they always stay close.

No comments:

Post a Comment