Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Baseball Picnic, Santa, Beth's Wedding, and Football

 Wow, sounds like a lot huh! Well it has been. I have never been this busy and run down....but I am doing my best to balance it all. Recently, Abel and I hosted the baseball team potluck. The kids ate and then played at the park. Carmen enjoyed playing with the girls and these three have been our team's cheerleaders all season long. We said goodbye to baseball that Sunday the 11th. On to the next event! The kids went to the holiday night at their school last Friday. They went on bounce houses, played games, decorated cookies, all while daddy was home sick. Everyone in this house has been sick in the last three weeks which slowed us down only slightly : ) Oh, and let's not forget Santa. Carmen was talking the entire time asking for a pink Barbie, a Barbie car, and Barbie clothes.
 This past weekend all of my girl and I from work went to Beth's wedding. Beth is the special ed teacher on our team and we are all so happy for her. Many of us spent the night and we made it a girls night out with no spouses.
 I know so many people that dislike the people that they work with and say that it makes them dislike their job. These girls are the exact opposite. I like my job more because of these ladies. From left to right Holly (History), me (Science), Beth (Resource), Angela (Math), Lora (Language), and Jenni (Reading). I love these ladies and could not do my job without them!
 You thought I said baseball was over. Oh it is! On to football. Gianni is doing a short 8 week season of flag football. He started practices this week. His first game is January 7th.
Well, today is the 21st and I have to work until Friday. Crazy right! What school goes to the 23rd? We do. Oh well. A few more days and then 2 weeks off! Today Carmen had her Christmas party and singing performance. Tomorrow night Gianni is singing. I will try to post those this weekend. Happy Holidays to my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment