Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Morning Run!


This morning Gianni and I ran at Westgate. Gianni and his friend Caleb ran the one mile fun run together and did great! They finished in about 10 minutes. Look at my little champion go! Mommy finished 3.11 miles (5K) in about 31 minutes and 26 seconds. Not bad considering that my music player died half way through. I didn't walk and that was all that mattered.


Last night we partied at Papa's house for his 63rd Birthday! We had steak, baked mac and cheese, and salad. It was a wonderful celebration except the Nonna was missing. We can't wait for her to arrive on Friday!


Earlier in the week miss Carmen had her first official swimming class. She is the only girl and did a great job. She is fearless! I'm so proud of her!



No comments:

Post a Comment