Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm Back!

Ok, Lynne in NY..I'm here! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in like a month. As many of you know here in AZ there was wedding day for Justin, New Year's Eve Party that evening, the in-laws and their crew of 12 were here, and let's not forget it was time to go back to work.
Please make sure you all go down below this post to see the beautiful pictures my friend Jenni Roseland took at the wedding. I posted just a few. I'm surprised I even figured out how to do that. Go check her site out at http://rosiej-photography.blogspot.com/
Here are my cute little babies the morning of the wedding!

Once the whirlwind of the wedding was over it was back to work and school which was an adjustment. Gianni had a rough couple of days back. The second week back he earned a family night out to a school sponsored roller skating night. Neither one of my kids had been on roller skates. Carmen loved it! She never gave up. I of course hurt the next morning. Gianni was a little scared at first and wanted to quit but once his friends arrived he was all over the rink.
On Martin Luther King Day we took in a movie.
Then it was the dreaded 10 days of illness. It started that evening on the 18th and today I am starting to feel much better. It was exhausting and that is why I haven't been posting. It was all I could do to go to work. To top it off Carmen spiked a fever of 103.8
but recovered quicker than I did.


Things are nice and calm now. Gianni is back on track at school. I am fairly caught up at work. Everyone is healthy. And tonight was a peaceful evening at home. Look at these munchkins...don't you just want to eat them up?

Stay tuned....a new dance class, golfing lessons, and a date night are all on the agenda for tomorrow!
There you go Lynne : )

No comments:

Post a Comment