Sunday, December 19, 2010

Time for Gnocchi!

Oh I feel amazing! My house is clean, groceries are bought, laundry is done, oh and that's right...no work tomorrow! We are so happy to be on vacation. As I sat down to plan my grocery list for the week I came across a recipe in my grandmother's hand writing. I can't believe it has been 10 years without her. Scribbled in her all capital hand writing I saw the word "GNOCCHI". I have the time, so why not. Carmen helped although she is boogers and very sick, but it was fun. Now, they are in the freezer and tomorrow Gianni and I will make our own sauce and we will give these gnocchi a try. I will update you tomorrow with a taste report! Also, made a great new salad for dinner so check out my new recipes.
Carmen and Gianni are ready for Christmas. Today we rearranged both of their rooms to make way for new toys. They both had huge parties at school and daycare on Friday to celebrate the upcoming holiday. Gianni continues this week with his third drum lesson in preparation for his new drums (which is his Christmas present from us, SHHHHH!)


Earlier in the week Abel attended Gianni's Christmas Performance where he sang super loud!


No comments:

Post a Comment