Monday, November 8, 2010

Birthday and a Baby!

Haha! That does not mean MY BABY! I will explain. First of all, both of the kids have been down for the count lately due to a nasty virus. The only reason I am posting right now is because I am home with Carmen today and she is sleeping.
Miss Carmen has become quite the early riser...at least she was last week before she got sick. On a positive note, her calendar is full of stickers and she has been staying dry through the night for a week now!

Last week was also Abel's Birthday! 31 years old. So proud of him. He has recently made the decision to get into shape. He has lost 14.7 pounds in two weeks and is still going strong!

Look at my two Spaghetti Faces

Finally, the BABY! Not me oh goodness no. NEVER! But it was fun to hold one and change one again. Then of course we gave her back. We were in California this weekend to visit the new addition to our family: BABY JADA. She is two weeks old and is Abel's sister Toni's new little bundle of joy. The kids adore her and my sister in law is so lucky because this baby is sooooo good. She never cries or fusses at all. The kids have a new cousin.


No comments:

Post a Comment