Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ok, I know my Uncle Mike (who I can't wait to see soon) is going to look at these pictures and say, "Gosh I wish I could do all of this stuff, do these kids ever rest?" But, that is how we like it..busy. This week Gianni attempted rock climbing at the YMCA and we went to the children's museum. Today was special because Gianni was so caring and really quite protective when it came to Carmen. This summer is bringing them closer. Enjoy the pictures!



Last week we baked Jenni's awesome cookie recipe with our pal Sydney!







1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun today at the museum!
    And check out Gianni climbing that wall! Lola walked in while I was looking at the pictures and she said, "Gianni silly!" HA!

    How did the cookies turn out?! I am sure just as yummy as I make 'em!

    ReplyDelete