Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wet n Wild











Gianni started swimming lessons this week. It went really well. He is very comfortable in the water and even said to me at the end of the week, "mommy, I will keep going to class but I think I know how to swim now!" It was very exciting.

While Gianni takes his lessons, Miss Carmen plays in the baby pool and has become even more adventurous in the water. She loves water: spinklers, slip n slide, swimming, and the tub! She got her first little "bikini" and that is as short of a top as she will ever have! WOW, Look at how long her hair is when it is wet!





1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Welcome to the blogging world! So excited that you finally got this up and running (and much sooner than I thought!)

    Your collages look awesome! Can't wait to see more pictures of the Casillas family!

    ReplyDelete